Saturday, May 12, 2012

My Car Smelled of Cigarettes and Vomit

My car smelled of cigarettes and vomit so I bought a liquid air freshener but the stench was too strong (and the freshener melted onto my dashboard) and now my car smells of "crescent wind" (or whatever the hell that stupid air freshener was called). Failure. Upon entering my car, therefore encountering that awful smell, I thought that I should've learned to play bass and joined a Punk band and traveled the world singing songs about being a queer anarchist. I would fall in love with a Heroin Hot Heroine and we would Fight all Social Norms and get high until we die, simmering stars into the "crescent wind" (or whatever the hell that stupid air freshener was called) but instead I am cleaning liquid goo off of my dashboard wishing that my car merely smelled of cigarettes and vomit.

No comments:

Post a Comment