Wednesday, March 14, 2012

When the Demons Rouse You From Your Slumber

When the demons rouse you from your slumber...

Greet 'em, meet 'em, say "Hello...Hop in bed, my lovers" and they sure will. Cuddle and snuggle, butterfly kiss, rub your noses, lock lips, when the demons rouse you from your slumber. Be kind, be true, intimate too...and when you let them down, softly, sweetly, with tenderness...tell them the news. When the demons rouse you from your slumber, it will be hell if you say no (believe me I know) and confusion if you say yes (believe me, I'm an expert) but if you say "Hello...Hop in bed, my lovers" and then let them down slowly, they will go away, only to return another day, but now you know what to say when the demons rouse you from your slumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment