Tuesday, March 27, 2012

These Are the First Words I Have Written All Day

These are the first words I have written all day: Me and her used to drink Jack Daniels all night and laugh until our sides hurt but she doesn't (and I do not) speak to me (her) any more, unfortunately, I heard about a suicide and became sad. I read a great poem and a mediocre book and talked with a woman about passive aggressive guilt transference and looked into a Nietzschean abyss and went to the gym and fantasized about making love to you and banged my head against the wall and danced and sang 2Pac (naked) and fantasized about making love with someone else (who I have actually made love with) and stood on one foot and screamed at the top of my lungs and poured a glass of wine and now I am alone in my room and I don't understand where this fear in me and you comes from (but I wish you were here) and I knew I had to write. These are the first words I have written all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment