Tuesday, February 28, 2012

This Is A True Story...

This is a true story...

I woke up with the Darkness. Her espresso kept me inspired, and I recognized in His eyes my own Sadness. I wanted to wrestle Him to the ground, Jiu Jitsu Maniac, and shake it out. Leave, Devil, Leave! Sparks of creativity blinded my senses and I made up for wrongdoings by good-doings (please Forgive Me, Woman with Blue Hair).

A Red-Headed Woman blessed my Unity/Love Irish pendant and I could feel her Goddess power strengthen my Vertebral Column. I felt like a Sheik! Lightning Bolts of Power and Inspiration. Blah, says the Cynic. Blah, says the Misanthrope. Rejoice, Rejoice, I am told by the Red-Headed Woman, for You are Cu Chulainn, Stagger Lee!

I woke up with the Darkness and now I rest in Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment